Be Prepared with USMLE Weapon Step 2 CK
USMLE Weapon Step 2 CK is engineered for the busy medical student who needs the versatility of a mobile testing platform to prepare during rotations. So whether on rounds, or on vacation, there is never a moment without access to the USMLE Weapon system. Our questions reflect the latest trends and changes to the USMLE Step 2 CK exam implemented in 2011, offering the most accurate testing experience available. Unlike other existing Qbanks using outdated questions and antiquated technology, USMLE Weapon offers the convenience of testing anywhere with the most current USMLE style questions, both on our web-based platform and via our mobile apps.
Here are the features that make USMLE Weapon such a powerful preparation tool for Step 2 CK:
- Ability to take exams while on rotations via mobile integrated technology
- Questions reflecting the latest Step 2 CK changes in terms of question formatting and design
- The most accurate and current database of Step 2 CK questions on the market (no recycling of old and outdated questions)
- Ability to map your performance and compare your scores to your peers
- Questions with detailed explanations written by the nation’s top performers on the Step 2 CK exam
- Clinical vignettes resembling questions you are likely to see on exam day
- Step 2 CK advice that serve as a guide to help you prepare
- A full team of attendings, residents and leading medical students who can relate to your anxiety around Step 2 CK and who stand behind you fully.
Learn more about the features and tools within USMLE Weapon.
Take the tour.